I love Mariah she looks great and is one of the best singers out there.... but honestly Brittney is def. hotter... esp when she has long hair... plus she has a twin Cynthia so ya know that usually appeals to guys too.
I love Mariah she looks great and is one of the best singers out there.... but honestly Brittney is def. hotter... esp when she has long hair... plus she has a twin Cynthia so ya know that usually appeals to guys too.
MMMMMMMMMMMM...I love it when purty little girls talk like that about other purty little girls...
Smarty-Honey, you rock baby!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
TO BE THE MAN YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE MAN!!!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
I have to agree with your friend. BD looks much better than MC.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your gracious input. Unfortunately, when I advise my friend of this, he will have another day of grief to give. All matters aside it really doesn't matter what he says, he has his opinion, I have mine, which is stated clearly below.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i'm with Mikmo on this one..got about 4 posters of mariah in my room..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Mariah Carey
I just had to look up who Brittany Daniel was [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
After reviewing the files... Indian_Dad and I vote Mariah Carey.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Brittany Daniel is a lot hotter.
Bookmarks